I got the free trial was only to pay shipping. I do not want it and I did not sign for continued supply I WANT THIS CANCELLED IT'S ALL A SCAM AND BEING CHARGED FOR SOMETHING THAT JUST SEND IT AND ALONG WITH A BILL. I BEST NOT SEE A CHARGE FOR THIS AT ALL OR I WILL TURN IT OVER TO MY LAWYER AND THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. I LIVE ON SSI DO NOT CHARGE ME ONE CENT PERIOD.

PATRICIA DUMEZ

3400 S IRONWOOD DR.

LOT 201

APACHE JUNCTION, AZ. 85120 THANK YOU

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to "cancel". This person is overall dissatisfied with Essential Beauty And Health Now. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Essential Beauty And Health Now.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Essential Beauty And Health Now to other companies on our site.

Comments

Did this help? I kept getting packages and just threw them in the closet because I was extremely busy at the time.

I would pay my credit card bill without checking it. I finally looked at it and saw how much I was paying and was furious. I called and they would not let me return it. The bill is from MELKINCOLLC@H NY and yet the packages say they are coming from San Diego, CA.

Any suggestions? My husband is an attorney and I am going to tell him but I am afraid he is going to say there is nothing I can do and not be happy with me.