I got the free trial was only to pay shipping. I do not want it and I did not sign for continued supply I WANT THIS CANCELLED IT'S ALL A SCAM AND BEING CHARGED FOR SOMETHING THAT JUST SEND IT AND ALONG WITH A BILL. I BEST NOT SEE A CHARGE FOR THIS AT ALL OR I WILL TURN IT OVER TO MY LAWYER AND THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. I LIVE ON SSI DO NOT CHARGE ME ONE CENT PERIOD.

PATRICIA DUMEZ

3400 S IRONWOOD DR.

LOT 201

APACHE JUNCTION, AZ. 85120 THANK YOU

Product or Service Mentioned: Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: CANCEL.

Comments

Did this help? I kept getting packages and just threw them in the closet because I was extremely busy at the time.

I would pay my credit card bill without checking it. I finally looked at it and saw how much I was paying and was furious. I called and they would not let me return it. The bill is from MELKINCOLLC@H NY and yet the packages say they are coming from San Diego, CA.

Any suggestions? My husband is an attorney and I am going to tell him but I am afraid he is going to say there is nothing I can do and not be happy with me.